Whitewell Holiday Park Information
Whitewell Holiday Park has a selection of Static Caravans for sale on site. Own your own holiday home and enjoy limitless breaks on the Pembrokeshire Coast throughout the season. We are also open to camping and touring, with seasonal touring pitches available for caravans. Our friendly staff at our onsite reception and sales area will be happy to help.
Whitewell Holiday Park is a 21 acre site steeped in history. The site was originally a working farm and heart of the local community. Whitewell was converted to a campsite in the 1960s but still retains a great deal of original features.
The stunning Grade II 18th Century Farmers Cottage can still be seen onsite today. In previous centuries the cottage had been used as a bed and breakfast but it has since been converted to be used as a manager's residence.
The 14th Century Grade I listed Whitewell Ruins can be found adjacent to the site. Little is known of these medieval were the ruins, although most agree it is an early Manor House. The last recorded residents of the Manor Thomas family in the early 17th Century.
The Old Barn is at the centre of the site and is still used today, housing the main facilities hub.
Whitewell is a large well kept site with a great family friendly atmosphere and community spirit. The park is located within Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, surrounded by rolling countryside. The famous Pembrokeshire Coastal Path can be accessed just across the road from the site. It is the UK's longest Coastal Path with a wealth of stunning scenery. Turn right and take a quick walk down to our local Lydstep Beach. Turn left on the coastal path and you can take a stroll to the historic walled town of Tenby, via Tenby's stunning South Beach.
Whitewell is the perfect location to enjoy all the Pembrokeshire has to offer. There is a wide selection of local family days out and attractions: theme parks, zoos, stunning beaches, historical castles and National Trust sites. Pembrokeshire is a walkers paradise and is popular with cyclists.
Whitewell Holiday Park features a wide range of facilities on site:
- Whitewell Clubhouse & Cegin Cerys: Our family friendly onsite bar and clubhouse is the heart of our community where everyone is made to feel welcome. We often host a range of entertainment such as bingo, karaoke and seasonal events. The bar serve a range of local and craft spirits, beers and ciders, whilst Cegin Cerys provides a select of Great Welsh Food to eat in or take away.
- Games Arcade: Our games arcade is popular with children of all ages and can be found next to the Clubhouse.
- Children's Play Areas: We have two children's play areas on site.
- Toilets & Showers: We have two main facility blocks on site available for your use.
- Washing up Facilities: Washing up facilities can be found adjacent to the camping field facility block.
- Launderette: Our onsite laundry facility can be found next to the Clubhouse
- Bus Stop: Catch the bus at our front gate for a quick ride into Tenby or other local towns and places of interest.
Whitewell Holiday Park FAQs
Yes our bar provides a range of entertainment from karaoke and musical fun, dancing, bingo and trivia quiz evenings
Yes, the shower block is situated on the static field near bar and shop, it is furnished with spacious, hot showers, deep hot water basins and toilet facilities
Yes we offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests.