Whitewell Holiday Park Information
Whitewell Holiday Park is a small family run caravan park situated in Tenby, Pembrokeshire. We offer Seasonal Touring Pitches and Static Caravans for sale. Own your own holiday home by the sea and enjoy limitless breaks on the Pembrokeshire Coast throughout the season at our caravan site within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Whitewell Holiday Park is a 21 acre site steeped in history. The site was originally a working farm and heart of the local community. Whitewell was converted to a campsite in the 1960s but still retains a great deal of original features.
The stunning Grade II 18th Century Farmers Cottage can still be seen onsite today. In previous years the cottage had been used as a bed and breakfast but it has since been converted to be used as a manager's residence.
The 14th Century Grade I listed Whitewell Ruins can be found adjacent to the site. Little is known of these medieval were the ruins, although it is thought to be the remains of an early Manor House.
The Old Barn is at the centre of the site and is still used today, housing the main facilities hub, including the Whitewell Clubhouse, Cegin Cerys and Laundrette.
Whitewell is a large well kept site with a great family friendly atmosphere and community spirit. The park is located within Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, surrounded by rolling countryside. The famous Pembrokeshire Coastal Path can be accessed just across the road from the site. It is the UK's longest Coastal Path with a wealth of stunning scenery. Turn right and take a quick walk down to our local Lydstep Beach. Turn left on the coastal path and you can take a stroll to the historic walled town of Tenby, via Tenby's stunning South Beach.
Whitewell is the perfect location to enjoy all the Pembrokeshire has to offer. There is a wide selection of local family days out and attractions: theme parks, zoos, stunning beaches, historical castles and National Trust sites. Pembrokeshire is a walkers paradise and is popular with cyclists.
Whitewell Holiday Park features a wide range of facilities on site:
- Whitewell Clubhouse & Cegin Cerys: Our family friendly onsite bar and clubhouse is the heart of our community where everyone is made to feel welcome. We often host a range of entertainment such as bingo, karaoke and seasonal events. The bar serve a range of local and craft spirits, beers and ciders, whilst Cegin Cerys provides a select of Great Welsh Food to eat in or take away.
- Games Arcade: Our games arcade is popular with children of all ages and can be found next to the Clubhouse.
- Children's Play Areas: We have two children's play areas on site.
- Toilets & Showers: We have two main facility blocks on site available for your use.
- Washing up Facilities: Washing up facilities can be found adjacent to the camping field facility block.
- Launderette: Our onsite laundry facility can be found next to the Clubhouse
- Bus Stop: Catch the bus at our front gate for a quick ride into Tenby or other local towns and places of interest.
Whitewell Holiday Park FAQs
Yes our on-site clubhouse and bar has a cosy feel and is the heart of our on-site community. In peak times, it hosts a range of entertainment from karaoke and musical fun, dancing, bingo and trivia quiz evenings.
Yes, we have limited pitches available to view today. You can check out our Caravan Sales page for more information on the selection of caravans available for sale or alternatively you can call us on 01834 871 569. We always recommend visiting us on site, giving you a chance to view the park and caravans in person, whilst meeting our team.
Yes we offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests.
We have a range of seasonal touring pitches available at Whitewell Holiday Park in Tenby including standard, fully serviced and deluxe super pitches. Availability is limited, contact us to arrange a viewing today and our friendly team will be happy to show you around.
Your site fees are an annual payment, covering all aspects of ground rent for your pitch. Other mandatory costs will include your utilities (billed quarterly), gas bottles (available to purchase at reception- will be delivered and connected for you), annual gas certification (arranged through our in-house plumber) and insurance (this must be arranged by the static caravan owner).
We also offer an optional drain-down service to protect your caravan pipes through the Winter months.